Diary Part 4 - The Change, Part 2
After I took my pills and lay down on my bed, I heard a voice telling me to go down stairs. I heard that voice, in my head I was like "What the hell is wrong with me? Why?", so I went down stairs and fell. I was paralyzed, I couldn't move at all. My whole family was around me telling to get up..minutes after, they saw that something was wrong so they called the ambulance.
When all that happened, a friend of my cousin brought me to a church. That church was different from the others. It was small, it didnt had these beautiful decorations, it had nothing. The only big thing you could see is "Jesus Christ is the Lord". I was like "wtf am I doing here? Why are they bringing me here?", when the pastor came and the reunion started, everyone was praying. I was scared, I was totally scared. I was someone that didn't believe in a God. So I started crying and covered my ears. Someone who helps on the churches came for my help and started to make a prayer for me trying to expell someone inside of me. These times I didn't know why.
But then, I started to go on that church, I felt something different, I started to feel like Jesus was calling me. I learned about pratice my faith, I learned to move forward. I learned to sacrifice, because I had to sacrifice. I had to leave the sin if I wanted my life to change.
In only 7 months, I totally changed. I'm not that much aggressive now, I don't suffer so much from depression, I totally went trough everything thanks to God and Jesus.
Today, I realize that I can't do nothing without them. Even thou' I'm alone, I know that they are looking after me. Today I can even do stuffs that I never had the courage to do.
If you are someone who suffer that much and can't find solution, visit an Universal Church Kingdom of God. You'll see that we aren't "religious. We just want to serve our God. The one who can help us.
I hope you reflect a little bit in your life, maybe you didn't go trough the same things as me, maybe you pass trough worst, but know that I love and that I truly want to see your life change. I know you can do it, I know you can love yourself. No one ever loved me that much, everyone called me fat and ugly, but if no one calls me beautiful, I'll be the one calling myself beautiful. I have self confidence, and you should have it too no mather what. If a teen like me that is called ugly by everyone can love herself, you can do it too. No matter what.
Have a nice day!!
Here the Universal Church's link (Try to find one in your country if you want help) : http://www.universal.org/


0 comentários: