Diary Part 7 - VALORIZE YOURSELF
These days, I've been learning alot. Today, I wanted to talk about us, women and girls around the world.But to begin, let me start from the beginning. When I was 11 years old, I started to discover facebook. I started to discover anime even more. When I had my 12 years, I had a depression, and with 13, I had a boyfriend. I shared my body pictures to my ex. Yes, I was only 13. And then when all these things happened, I started to show myself to other guys and even started to video cam with men. Yes, men of 20+ years. When I start having 16 years, I met God and Jesus. The ones who actually really transformed my life. Why? Because I decided to leave all these stuffs behind. I stopped sending nudes, I stopped all of these stupid stuffs and I started to valorize myself. I started to love myself. This is what happens when you sacrifice sins and don't go back to them just to serve God and Jesus.
Today, I was talking to my classmate. She really wanted to leave her religious culture to follow the TRUE God. So I adviced her alot. And she told me about a party called "Crazy Party" for 11 til 16 years old. This was her reaction
" When I was there, I totally felt bad. Since I wasn't liking that party, I stayed in a corner and it was unbelievable what I saw. I saw girls of 11 til 16 years rubbing her asses in guys, they were twerking and even came with a really short dress. THEY WERE ALL YOUNG"
When I heard that, I totally was chocked. Yes, When I was 11/15 years, I did many crap but still saved my dignity because it was always precious for me. But it shocked me and made me sad. So, when I was thinking, something in my mind was saying that I should go to that party to talk to these kids. KIDS.
Women and girls, will you accept to be an sexual object in the hands of someone else? Will you accept to be an object and then be rejected? Will you accept that?
I don't think so. You should valorize yourself. Why would many of you do that? Your parents wanted an example in their family. They wanted to be glad about you. They fed you, they gave you clothes, they give you money and this is how you pay your parents back? THINK ABOUT IT! Women, girls, you are damn special you know? You are precious! Why the hell you are doing this to yourself? Why are you destroying yourself? Look, stop that. It will destroy your life somehow. How many of you had sex with your first one and he left you? Many of you live that situation and can't even go trough! The reason why sex AFTER marriage is important. Doesn't matter if you made years of relationship. Imagine, you and your boyfriend, years of relationship without touching yourselves and after marriage, you share your dignity to a person that you are sure that he will be with you til die! Imagine it?
I'm only 17, I still have my dignity because I want to protect myself. I love myself because everyone calls me ugly. EVERYONE. But someone had to call me beautiful, so I started to love myself. You, everyone calls you beautiful, you that many men want you, how the hell can't you love yourself? I should be the one like, really damn depressed for everyone to call me ugly. That's why, love yourself. Because you don't want to be in my place. Believe me.
So women, valorize yourself. Save yourself for someone better. You lost your dignity? It's fine, you can stop doing it and wait for marriage. It always works.
Love yourselves! Never forget that!


0 comentários: