Diary Part 6 - I know what to do now

15:39 Sónia Isabel 0 Comments

So sorry if I forgot to make my diary yesterday. But to make a "resume" of my day yesterday, it was actually really nice. I woke up and went to the forest at 11am. The forest is totally beautiful, I mean, what God created is really beautiful! I went to the forest to read a book called "Nothing to loose" ( Nada a perder) by Edir Macedo. It's a beautiful book, you all need to read it. It really shows how this Universal Church Kingdom of God fights, because even big churches didn't accept them, many countries, people didn't accept them and end up being violent. It's not Edir Macedo who rules this Church. The Saint Esprit does. 

At night, I was talking to my nephew about my crush. You know, 15th July, I sang in the Graduation Party. My crush was going to get his diploma. When I was singing, he started talking about me. (He told him that he even followed me home just to know where I live lol ). All these three years exchanging glances and he did actually like me. DAMN *^*


Today, I wasn't okay, I woke up and did my stuffs like always. But I again involved with the gifts from this world, forgeting about God. It was like, I lost. I totally lost, depression took over me..I didnt know what to do. I really didn't know. So today, I went to participate in a reunion at Universal Church, and they talked about the people that will be saved. The ones that will be saved, will be infront of the court. And there, they'll decide how far away from God you will live. They talked about saving souls for Jesus. I actually even opened my eyes. But I know that I must fix myself first and then save these souls that need it. People, do not follow religion. When I say that I mean, don't follow it just because your family does. Follow God instead! Because the ones who follow religion, follow it because their family follow it. But don't be like that, follow him. Sacrifice the gifts from this world, to be with him. I guarantee you that your life will be much better! :D



You Might Also Like

0 comentários: