When I was 5 years old, I had no friends, I was very lonely and was always sad, I was very shy, was chubby, and always thinking that I was ugly (until today still think I'm ugly), people were very bad for me they beat me, called me names, I felt different of them. At 8 years age, everything continued, very bad things happened to me ( I don't want to say what happened because is an one secret and wanna you to save for me), I had to do a decision, I decided to be rude to people. Since I started being rude, people spoke bad thingsof me behind my back, they were afraid of me. At age 11 had moved to high school, and there at least people were not too bad to me, had fallen in love with a boy at school, he was dear and fluffy and was named Rodrigo. He rejected my love for him, and it hurt me ... I spent days crying in the corners of the school. Two years later, I moved to Luxembourg, on the first day of classes there, everything that happened to me before it happened again, I was tired, very tired of people who thought me a lot. But I had made a couple of friends, they were very beautiful and were friendlies with me and I jealous because I thought I was ugly ... but no matter now. People do not liked me .. well some hated me, but I learned to show them a middle finger and give them a beautiful smile ... how I liked it.
Well here is the story of my past, still has a lot about me, but I liked to keep to myself

0 comentários: