Diary Part 1

05:13 Sónia Isabel 0 Comments

Yesterday I get sad, my cousin's friends  make fun of me because I am fat and I always eat.
Well, sometimes when I'm going home, I always say on my mind..."You guys don't need to come if you don't want"...they always have that face that they don't want to come with me...
When I arrive home I immadiatly go to my computer...I saw a message of many guys calling me ugly and they showed me a pic of me on a page...the whole page make fun of me...and I cried...
I always ask God  why??....Why I can't be beautiful...and I start crying...
I upload a video of me on youtube, many people told me that I was ugly....just saw those comments...
Well I delete it...
I saw many girls making video of them, taking pictures, making sucess without help...
And me here...I can't do nothing...
Some of my friends always say to me that they are always there for me...but...no..
They are never there when I need them...
I just have my Teddie and my music....they yes......they were always there...

You Might Also Like

0 comentários: