Diary Part 3 SOMEONE SAVE ME

08:16 Sónia Isabel 0 Comments

Ok this is really sucks, in one mounth, I lose my boyfriend, my best friend and some important friends, now  I'm just a lonely, my grandma told me that everything happens for a reason, well  I would like to know those fucking reasons!!
My boyfriend died 1 mounth ago....and I'm here on my corner like....yeah..no one will care about you..
I don't really have a reason to live...and that makes me think...why the hell I still alive?...
Tough of suicide many times...but seems like when I try, someone is always there to stop me..
And that's annoying...
No one knows how I feel...I wish I could find someone who really will  give me a reason to live..
But I won't find that someone...
I give up on everything..nothing is worth...
Wish I could be like those pretty girls...I'm sure life would change alot...
But like my grandma say.....you can't be something that you can't be..

LIFE'S SUCKS!!

You Might Also Like

0 comentários: